This sharing is taken from a book which I borrowed from my friend.
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LIVE AND YOUR JOB: DALE CARNEGIE
I read the book as the summary at the back of the book appears good. Quite good book but I cant finish it because it tell too much story of people (which I got a bit bored @@) Here are some of the wisdom i got .Sharing is caring right..?
1. Find yourselves and be yourselves. There is no one else on earth like you.When you do job don’t imitate other or pretend to be other.
2. Four good working habit that will help prevent fatigue and worry
@ Clean your desk except immediate thing to handle
@ Do job in order of priority
@ When u face a problem ,solve it
@ Learn to organize
@ Learn to organize
3. Give yourselves a pep talk everyday
-You have to do this job in order to eat. since you have to do it why not have a good time doing it??
We should made our job exciting and interesting.
- You are fatigue not because of the work, but because of mental and emotional factors.We ourselves should make zest on the job
5. Count your blessing not your trouble
6. Unjust critism is often a disguised compliment. Take in what is positive and take out what is not.
7. Do your very best , then use umbrella to drain the rain of cristism down back of your neck.
I am posting this article does`nt mean that im good as me myself still nurturing the love to do the job and struggling to be successful..Im really hope people who know me pray hard for me..:)
Maybe we are not so good in something but keep trying to improve as Allah will see our effort.
Just give our best and remember that muslim people will always do their chores in the best way.
An advice I got from a sharing, as a muslim we should have distinct and significant differences from nonmuslim and muslim which don’t understand about their religion.The difference I means is good attribute not otherwise .When people see a muslim, they can see the good of our deen ,ISLAM..
After putting efforts, leave the rest to Allah. HE knows best.